James Frantz Award

Request to Consistory

Facility Usage Request

Scholarship Form

1 Response to Forms

  1. Kathryn Jeanne VanHouten says:

    Sir or Madam:

    I am writing to you to request a copy of my baptism certificate from January 1, 1981. My original copy was destroyed in a car fire years ago. Please let me know if this is a possibility or not. Thank you for your time.

    Katie VanHouten

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *