St. Paul’s VBS 2012 in partnership with St. Andrew’s UCC, Walnut St, Perkasie
July 16th – 20th, 9 am –12 noon – Ages 3 to 6th grade
- Decorations and the daily opening skit.
- Each day, the various classes go from station to station led by their “tour guides.” Breanna is leading the kids in her group from one station to the next. The rest of the pictures are of the Bible story class.
- Kids are learning the VBS songs. Three teen girls lead the singing each day (including Kristen from St. Paul’s).
- Go Wild! Recreation station. Brandon & Ric from St. Paul’s have been helping here each day. Water games have helped keep everyone cool.
- There are daily crafts.
- And of course, there is a nursery.